Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hallie's Birthday (June 24th)

We went to the store and I let Hallie pick out what birthday cake she wanted. I made the mistake of letting her hold it while we were wandering around the store. I think it was Jason that noticed, but she was eating through the box (kind of sad because she ate about as much of the box as she did the cake).
She opened her presents and loved loved loved her glow worm. (she also got a blow up pool that we ended up taking back...I'll do a post on that whole ordeal).
She wasn't sure about the candles. My mom ended up having to hold her hands because she had some close calls with trying to touch it...
The cake on the other hand she didn't want to touch. After some coaxing we got her to taste it. All she would do was stick her little finger in the icing and then put it in her mouth.
Jason wanted to get the show on the road, so he put her hands in it. She didn't like that at all.
Then he tried to get her to do pick-a-boo (anything really) to get messy and she wouldn't. She didn't want that stuff all over her. So he helped her get into it. She was really upset.
Jason's final attempt was to let her get him messy and then maybe should would do it too. Nope she got him messy and then she was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment