Sunday, July 18, 2010

Drawing

Hallie was up at the table yet again, but at least she was doing something productive. Keira had gotten down from coloring so she got up. Next thing I know I see her scribbling away on a piece of paper. This is her first time coloring/drawing...
her masterpieceLately these two have decided they like to draw with each other. Hallie's cognitive development seems to be taking off, interaction between these two has become so much more fun.Finally, I must express my love for back to school. Not only will the parks, stores, library, etc be less crowded here in a few weeks (WOOHOO), but at the store there are aisles and aisles of glue, glue sticks, scissors, crayons, markers, and pencil boxes which were only a quarter to seventy cents. So thank you back to school at least one my little artists will enjoy these supplies for the months to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment