Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let It Snow! Let it Snow! Let It Snow!

We went up to Rupert and Twin Falls during Thanksgiving and it dumped a ton of snow while we were up there. We suited the girls up and pushed them out the door. Hallie was terrified. She plopped herself down at the door and cried.
Keira, on the other hand, has been wanting to do snow angels and jumped right in...
and when she wasn't rolling around in it she was eating it. Yuck especially since I shoveled up some dog poop while I was helping Grandma Pyfer with the driveway.
Once we got home it ended up dumping a ton of snow in Boise. So we were out again for some snowy fun. Daddy did a big snowball.
A baby snowman and big snow man were made. (The neighborhood kids must have taken the oreo eyes and the tootsie roll mouth off, and they broke his arm...poor guy)
We started a tunnel, but this was as far as we got because we made a....

fort or what started out as a fort
fort continued
and then we decided to make an igloo
After three days, we finished. By that time there was no way we would be able to make the tunnel system. The condition of the snow was just too bad, but at least we got our igloo done. As a kid this was something that I always dreamed of doing and now I can say I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment