We went to our ward Christmas party and Santa was there. Keira was excited to see him until we got close. Then it was the same as last year...her face turned bright red and I had to drag her up there. When asked what she wanted for Christmas she muttered with strain in her voice something unrecognizable (which I could only think to have been toy). Later, when Jason asked her what she told Santa she said proudly I told him I wanted a big girl bike (I just laughed and as she walked away to her friends I told him what really happened). Hallie on the other hand flat out cried and clung for dear life to me. She wanted nothing to do with the strange man sitting in the chair. I peeled her away from me just long enough to get a picture of the sad scene.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment