Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bath Tub Incidents

Today I was giving Keira a bath and I told Hallie she could have one later. Well Hallie stood there longingly running her hands through the water and I stepped into my bedroom to hang up some clean laundry. I kept watching and watching to make sure Hallie wasn't going to try anything funny. Sure enough Keira yells no Hallie and starts squealing. Hallie jumped in head first and got mad at me when I took her out.
Ok this is really gross, but Jason insisted I put it on here. Keira and Hallie were taking a bath. Jason said Hallie stood up and was whining like she wanted out of the tub. Next thing you know this happens.
Keira was out of the tub in two seconds and Hallie would have been right behind her if she could have. I feel a little comforted knowing that she is starting to recognize when she has to go and that it's not okay to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment