When we got to Kentucky there was family, work, play, and of course Zaxby's (Jason's favorite place to eat). We helped my mom and my sister clean their houses and garages. My mom has had her house on the market for a little over a year and IT JUST SOLD A FEW DAYS AGO (WOOHOO)! My sister was putting hers on the market while we were there. Leah, Sammy, and Gabi were still in school...so this was what Keira did while they were gone.

Hallie loved Sammy's stuffed animals.

This was the longest that the girls have ever been away from there daddy. It was a little over a week. We went to go pick him up at the airport. You have to pop the trunk while you are waiting and a lot of people were sitting in theirs....so Keira wanted to.

I figured I better get one of Hallie too.

They were so excited to see him

I slept in this same bunk bed on the bottom when I was growing up.

I also sat in this same exact spot at this table from as long as I could remember through high school. I had to sit next to "my mommy."

The girls dressed up Keira. It was so cute and she thought it was great.

Sammy fixed Keira's hair up in this picture. It was the first time she had ever had her hair in a pony. She misses all the attention from cousins.


Keira was thrilled about their play makeup. Her poor face was red and splotchy after applying this plastic makeup over and over again.

We went to a hotel and swam. There were a lot of people there, which equals a lot of noise and splashing. Hallie was scared to death. She was clinging to her Nanny (my sister Anne) most of the time.
Some how I managed to not get a single picture of my girls and their cousin Leah. The only reason I could think of was maybe her room. That is where her and I spent most of the time together. Sorry Leah it makes me sad. When you guys move out I will make sure that I get some, but hey look on the bright side at least your room is clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment