Friday, March 12, 2010

Kitchen

Keira has really wanted a kitchen. That is what we wanted to get her for Christmas, but couldn't. A few weeks ago, I found one almost identical to this one, just different colors and in worse shape, at Savers (a second hand store) for 30 bucks. I went home to talk to Jason about it and did some searching online. I almost fell over dead to see that they usually run $150 and up and you have to put it together yourself. When I went back a few hours later. The lady said someone had just walked out with it. I felt pretty bummed that I missed out on such a good deal, but last week after looking at every second hand store that I could think of and none showing up, I decided to look on craigslist and there were two posted. I ended up getting an appointment to look at this one and the lady gave it to me for 70 and drove it across town for me to our apartment. Keira loves it! I was thrilled to have a place to put her food and dishes. She was thrilled to be able to cook and do dishes. It's a win win situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment